วันอาทิตย์ที่ 13 พฤศจิกายน พ.ศ. 2554

Reported Speech












 








Exercise


1.My teacher said, “Time and tide wait for no man.”
1.He said that time and tide wait for no man.       
2.He said that time and tide waits for no man.
3.He said that time and tide waited for no man.  
4.He said that time and tide had waited for no man.


2.She said, “Her father is sick.”

 1.She said that he was being sick.         
 2.She said that he was sick.
 3.She said that he had been sick.           
 4.She said that he is sick.

3.Wanna said, “Where are you going?”
 1.Wanna said where you are going.        
 2.Wanna said where I am going.
 3.Wanna asked where  you were going.         
 4.Wanna asked where I was going.

4.Jane said to John, “Speak French, please.”
 1.Jane said to John to speak French, please         
2.Jane told John to speak French, please.
 3.Jane said to John to speak French.          
4.Jane told John to speak French.

5.My mother said to me, “Are you sleeping?”
 1.My mother told me that I was sleeping.         
2.My mother said that I was sleeping. 
 3.My mother asked me if I was sleeping.        
 4.My mother told me to sleep.

6.Danny said, “Don’t talk in class.”
 1.Danny told me that don’t talk in class.         
 2.Danny told me not talk in class. 
 3.Danny said that not talk in class.         
 4.Danny said that he didn’t talk in class.

7.My neighbor said to me, “ What are you doing ?”
 1.My neighbor asked if what I was doing.    
 2.My neighbor asked what  I was doing.
 3.my neighbor asked me what  I was doing   
 4.My neighbor said to me what I was doing.

8.He said, “ I’ll go shopping.”
 1.He said he’ll go shopping.     
 2.He said he would go shopping.
 3.He said that he will go shopping.    
 4.He asked me that I would go shopping. 

9.” Sit up, “ he said to the girls.
 1.He said to the girls sit up.      
 2.He told the girls to sit up.
 3.He told the girls that they sit up.    
 4.He said to the girls that they should sit up.

10.He said to me, “ I saw you yesterday. “
 1.He said to me that he saw me the day before.
 2.He said to me that he had seen me yesterday.
 3.He told me that he had seen me the previous day.
 4.He told me that he saw me the previous day.





KEY
1. 1  2. 2  3. 4  4. 4  5. 3  6. 2  7. 3  8. 2  9. 2  10. 3


ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น